- Adult Ages 12 to 59 • Legal USVI Resident Residents-Only Reduced Rate • Valid Photo ID Required at Terminal Check-In
- Adult Ages 12 to 59 • Non-Residents Rates
- Child Ages 2 to 11
- Senior Ages 60+ • Legal USVI Residents-Only Reduced Rate • Valid Photo ID Required at Terminal Check-In
- Infant Ages 0 to 1
Travel Between the Islands!
Traveling between the islands of St. Thomas and St. John has never been easier aboard a ferry. Whether you’re commuting or vacationing, we’re excited to assist you as you travel between the islands!
Public ferries between St. Thomas and St. John run at regular times all day long. Ferry services link the ferry terminal at Red Hook, on the East End of St. Thomas, with Cruz Bay in St. John.
View the schedule and reserve your tickets in advance today.
Please note our Pet Policy below:
- Trained service animals or service animals in training – May be brought onboard provided that they remain under the passenger’s control and does not pose a threat to passengers or crew.
- Comfort and emotional support animals – can only be brought on board if they are muzzled or within an enclosed pet carrier that can fit on your lap and does not pose a threat to passengers or crew. Dogs that can not fit within an enclosed pet carrier do not allow in the cabin.
In situations where it is not obvious that the dog is a service animal, the captain or crew may ask two specific questions:
1. Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?
2. What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?